Caring for Albidaa Flora Fresh Flowers in Signature Suede Boxes
- Place your arrangements indoor, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- Please do not place them directly under ceiling fans, on top of televisions or radiators.
- Keep the arrangement in a cool place (18-22°C/65-72°F).
- Add a cup of water (teacup size) every other day from the middle into the base of the box.
- If needed, re-cut the stems by removing each one inch with a sharp knife at a 45-degree angle then place back into the water absorbed foam.
Caring for Albidaa Flora Bouquets and Arrangements in Vases
- Check the water level everyday and change the water every other day.
- Re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45-degree angle then place back into the water filled vase.
- Flowers are very delicate in nature and need to be taken care of after being presented to you.
- They no longer live in soil where they belong and their new home is with you for some time.
Caring for Albidaa Flora Preserved Flowers
- Place your preserved flowers indoor, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- Avoid placing the preserved flowers in a place with high humidity and extreme temperature.
- Please do not water.
- You may use a cool air hair dryer to remove dust and particles.